Sunday, January 13, 2008

Hot Stove Update

With the upcoming season still a couple of months away I've decided to take a look at the top five free agents that are still unsigned. I've also speculated on where I could see this team ending up.
1. Ty Baker, Rumor has it that the Lexington Brewers are very interested in last season's Cy Young winner...
2. Erik Guttormsen, I know of four teams that are after his services right now and I have no idea who he will sign with...
3. Beau Theisen, It's unknown how much Beau will play in 2008 but he may end up joining the Reds with former teammate Lance Sasser...
4. Austin Brown, After getting injured during last season Austin should bounce back strong this year. The most obvious choice is the Red Sox with friend Karlis Liepa...
5. Matt Miller, Could possibly be teaming up with former teammate Dan Hurley on the Reds to add a little homerun power...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

BAKES IS 2 OLD 2 B #1 ON HERE